7/14/11

Waiting in line.

So I originally made this post while waiting in line to get into the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P.2. Now I'm just editing it so it makes sense and isn't a jumble of words and pictures :). I decided to do a themed manicure for the premiere. I started out first with OPI Chick Flick Cherry:






Then I added Revlon Gold Rush on my ring finger for an accent. Next I cut off pieces of tape and put them on my nail so there would be a blank spot that looked like a lightning bolt. Sorry that this picture is so poorly lighted, I took it while I was in line.







I hope you like the final result! The premier was SO much fun but I'm so sad the series is ended. Here is a picture of me from the premiere:

I didn't get to dress up for the premiere unfortunately, but I did dress up the day after the premiere! I hope everyone who went had fun and I hope the Potter depression doesn't last long :)

4 comments:

  1. omg!! beautiful! i want details~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I wish I had rocked this to go see Harry Potter :( I guess I could always go again :D Did you watch it in 3D? My theater actually gave us 3D glasses in the shape of Harry's perfectly circular glasses!

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did watch in 3D! It was much better than the regular 2D, I saw it that way the day after and I definitely prefered 3D. Score about the glasses huh? I'm keeping my ticket stub forever. I remember when I went to the premiere of the first movie when I was 6, we got a golden ticket stub! Hopefully my family saved that, I want to treasure it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!