7/26/11

Urban Outfitters Ashtray and Nicole by OPI Bring on the Tinsel


Hi everyone! I have some news. I put all of my polishes on a spreadsheet on Google Documents! If you have the time please take a look through it (I don't have very many polishes right now, I thought I had more!) and request anything you want swatched. Thanks! Click here to view.

Today I have Urban Outfitters Ashtray to show you. This is kind of a foily black/silver, but I love it! It has flecks of blue and green in it too. Really interesting to look at, I wish my camera could pick up its awesomeness.


Then I added Essie Matte About You on top, just because I was curious to see what it would look like matte.


Then I added Nicole by OPI Bring on the Tinsel.


Then I matted that too! Love it matted, not so much not matted though.

1 comment:

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!