1/8/12

Revlon Fashionista

I can't believe it's already 2012. I found these over winter break with my friend, Layla, in Ulta. I saw the Revlon display that has Whimsical in it totally empty, and I had to ask if they had put the polishes out.... they didn't! So I got to go through all the boxes of polish and get first dibs to any colors I wanted. Hooray! One polish I chose was Revlon Fashionista, a beautiful one-coater.





I decided to make it funky for New Year's Eve. I can't file my fingernails into points because they're super short, but I can make them pointy using polish! I used a nude franken for my base color and Revlon Fashionista for the tip color. I think it's super cute!


Know what else is super cute? BABY ALBINO OTTERS!! Am I right??
(Not my picture, taken from http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/photos-albino-animals-ghosts-wild-4633992)

1 comment:

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!