8/29/11

An update

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here, I just can't upload any new pictures yet. My school has my laptop right now to download new programs onto it for school. When I get my computer back everything will go back to normal! Well, kind of. Next year is pretty important for me so I definitely won't be posting every day. I want to make my blog as stress-free as possible for me, so I'm not going to be putting any pressure on myself to upload pictures- I hope you guys understand. This means I'll probably do three posts a week. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

Hope everyone's summer is going well. I got supplies in the mail today to make frankens for everyone who wants to buy them- stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!