5/3/11

Super Nubz and more Glitter in the Air

Hey guys! I was really close to not writing a post today. I have a science test tomorrow which I've been studying for a lot, I've been in a really weird mood all day long, and I decided today would be the day to go back to rocking the super nubbins. I start violin again next Monday (my teacher went to London to play for the royal wedding!) so I have to get back into the groove of things and start practicing again. Immediately after I cut them I regretted it.... goodbye regular-length nails that normal people have! Hello nails that look like they've been chewed by a pack of wild hyenas :(

So I did another Glitter in the Air manicure today. I've gotta say, this has to be one of my favorite polishes! I love how sheer it is because I can switch it up and put it over any base color I want. I put it over a skin-toned franken I made myself to suit my skin tone. I think its super cute!



Tomorrow I'm planning on posting stash pictures and my top ten favorites in my stash... stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!