5/4/11

OPI Do You Lilac It? and Clarins 230

Hi guys! So I just got this in the mail and I decided my top ten could wait because I wanted to put this on! This is Clarins 230, aka unicorn pee. I really like it, even with my nubz! I do wish the green shimmer would show more. If anyone knows good combinations to layer this over please let me know!

First up is OPI Do You Lilac It, which is my favorite light purple polish


Cute huh? Now here it is with Clarins 230 over it. I like the color it changes the polish to! Beward, this was hard for me to photograph so sorry if these aren't great photos. I know I will wear Clarins 230 again very soon so if you want to see more then you're in luck! :)

 You can see the shimmer in this one well:
Here's a close up so you can really see the shimmer on my nail.
See you soon (with stash pictures, I promise!)


Update: I just hit 1,000 views! Thanks guys :)

2 comments:

  1. Ironically, the post right under yours in my reader was "The best 230 layering combo ever". I figured I had to pass it along lol! This is the blog: http://melacine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, that looks great! Bummer though, I just gave away Royal, but I guess Butter London Royal Navy will work too :) Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!